Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 25 August 2012

Info Post
Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is The Apparition a new horror movie that "hfaesipnwep" Sorry about that. That was my exclamation when I looked at the Rotten Tomatoes score for this movie.
Sometimes to call a movie crap is a compliment. This movie well you know where I am going here. It was called scary bad by Boston Herald. Big Picture Big Sound said it was scary that it got even made. 0% on Rotten Tomatoes,and Jam! Movies called it one of the worst horror movies at all time. Now excuse me while I laugh at this movie. " Ha! The average score for this was a 2 out of 10." " Ha Ha Ha."
Overall DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE EVER EVER EVER EVER IN YOUR LIFETIME!

The Apparition is rated PG-13 for being so scary it is bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment