Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 June 2012

Info Post
Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular daily critics opinion for the newest video games and movies! Today it is That's My Boy a new Adam Sandler comedy.
Adam Sandler is another one of those actors whose critical career is shooting itself in the foot. Multiple times. That's why I was excited for That's My Boy thinking it might be good and be one of the few OK-Good Adam Sandler movies there is. Sadly not. That's My Boy is not funny at all. Film.com said that a mother being eaten by bears is funnier than this and The Washington Post said that it was like the script was written by a thirteen year old.
Overall this is another crappy movie weekend. Rock Of Ages then That's My Boy. Do not see this. Eating paint is better than this movie.


That's My Boy is rated R.

0 comments:

Post a Comment