Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 22 June 2012

Info Post
NOTE: This is different than the posts we have on this blog because instead of the critics opinion this is my opinion. This time it is LEGO Batman 2: DC Superhereos.
I played Batman:Arkham City for a while and I loved it so I wanted a new Batman experience. LEGO Batman 2 suddenly came on my list and I thought I might check it out. Just when I thought the LEGO games were the same experience over and over again I was wrong. LEGO Batman 2 adds an open world that is pretty cool and it also has a big complaint from me voice acting. The funny thing is the villain voice acting sucks and Joker sounds like an optimistic hot-dog vendor but the superhero voice acting was actually pretty good besides the fact that I swear Robin sounds like a 13 year old kid. When I started the game it felt like a 2-D brawler and then it carried on to a similar LEGO experience. Co-op could be better because some of the puzzles are obtuse and solutions come to you at the last minute but overall the gameplay was fine. The plot suffers from just plain boring sequences like "Bruce Wayne gets his Man Of The Year award stolen" not Joker robs the worlds biggest bank. LEGO Batman 2 was kind of fun I guess but I was hoping to be blown away and immersed into the world. Nope I'm just fighting Joker another time for Pete's sake.
LEGO Batman 2: DC Superhereos is getting a 7.0 out of 10 from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment