Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday 2 June 2012

Info Post
NOTE: This is different than the posts we have on this blog because instead of the critics opinion this is my opinion. This time it is Men In Black III.
I was kinda excited to see this movie actually after the commercial made me think that this would be the worst movie of 2011. Thank god it wasn't. The movie starts really weird with a woman getting scanned for a cake to give to someone. I was confused if this was actually the right movie. Then you see Will Smith's face and you go whew. Don't keep that idea for long though because the movie has really crappy green screen and it feels cheesy and dated. I also hated the plot where the villain is going back in time to get his arm back. Seriously a stupid arm? It gets a bit better but mostly MIB3 feels mediocre and rushed. It is a bit fun to watch but the script is crappy too. I do agree that Josh Brolin's performance was amazing but not enough to save a mediocre movie. Overall Men In Black III is getting a 5.5 from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment