Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 11 June 2012

Info Post
NOTE: This is different than the posts we have on this blog because instead of the critics opinion this is my opinion. This time it is Madagascar 3.
Somewhere, somehow I have seen all the Madagascar movies in theaters. Not like I'm a big fan of them but it happens one way or another. I loved Madagascar hated Madagascar 2 and well Madagascar 3 is if you got the first movie and the second movie and put them in a blender. It's just slightly better than mediocre. The movie is really hilarious within the first act and then I was like why am I not laughing? The ending is OK I guess and the plot is as thin as a toothpick. This feels like a rent for me and I will probably not see Madagascar 4 now.
Overall Madagascar 3 is getting a 5.0 from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment