Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 25 November 2012

Info Post
Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is Life Of Pi a reincarnation of a supposedly unfilmable book.
I was chipper for this movie unlike my friends because I had read the book and they had read the book. They thought it was unfilmable. I wish I had placed a bet because Life Of Pi is getting extremely good reviews. The Toronto Globe And Mail said it was Ang Lee's best movie and Ang Lee has a lot of good movies so wow. Roger Ebert called it one of the best films of the year well because it's got amazing acting,script, and emotional districts. Go see this movie now.
Overall run to the theater and if you do not have money well I feel so sorry for you :(
Life Of Pi is rated PG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment