Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 13 November 2012

Info Post
Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is me reviewing Skyfall.
Score: 8 out of 10
I am kinda a newcomer to the James Bond franchise. In fact I have only seen the last two movies. So take my opinion as a grain of rice. The movie starts off with James Bond doing his regular crap and then he accidentally gets assassinated by one of his coworkers. He then comes back from his secret life in the Caribbean of sex and fun and works to solve another case. Once the shower scene is over the movie starts to get super suspenseful.  I was on the edge of my seat. I do not want to spoil the ending but it is a shocking one. Go see this movie now. You will not regret it.
Also Javier Bardem's performance is amazing.
Skyfall is rated PG-13.

0 comments:

Post a Comment