Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 28 November 2012

Info Post
Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is LEGO Lord of The Rings and I will review it.
NOTE: Game of the Year will be covered in December.
Score: 8 out of 10
I love the LEGO games. Well most of the time. Luckily this is not the case. LEGO Lord Of The Rings spans all three LOTR movies in Lego form. I wish they added the upcoming The Hobbit but I guess that would take more time. The gameplay is pretty fun and surprisingly they made it like a third person Skyrim for kids. Kinda. When you're done with levels you can continue or do fetch quests and other stuff. The worst thing about this game is that you have to look for all the characters before you buy them. They added that in Lego Batman 2 but now it is even more difficult. Seriously I finished the story and the only character I found was Bilbo Baggins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment