Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 29 July 2012

Info Post

She's one of the up and coming young talents in the catwalk profession, and Lindsey Wixson nabbed herself another notable gig by gracing the cover of the September 2012 issue of Flare magazine.

The 18-year-old runway beauty looked fashionably fabulous in a Prabal Gurung coat, top and skirt accessorized with Laruicci and Cocoa jewelry for the Max Abadian front page while dishing about everything from staying grounded to the business of fashion.

Highlights from Miss Wixson's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Flare!

On the scene backstage as a model:
“Most of the time I am having fun, but a lot of the times it’s overwhelming. I did the Oscar de la Renta show for resort recently and I didn’t know many of the girls. Everyone has their friends and people who they talk to. I sit back and do my own thing. I mainly talk to girls from my agency because I know them and always see them. It’s kind of hard to get to know the other girls. It’s not like how it used to be where you used to have three days to shoot and editorial. We’re all so crunched for time. I feel like the demand for advertising is so much greater and it’s hard to keep up. It’s great, but it’s nonstop.”

On staying grounded:
“The people around me - especially my parents and my sister, who give me input. I try to visit them every month of every other month, but I’ve been so busy with work. I want to make them proud and I try to keep it pretty modest. The fashion industry always wants something else out of you and you can decide if you want to fall into that or maintain your morals and stay true to yourself. I always think about what the people from my hometown would think of some of my shoots. I care about what my family thinks – they wouldn’t want to see my boobs printed everywhere.”

On her favorite beauty products:
“My favorite beauty products come from Biotherm. It’s used backstage at shows to cleanse skin. Also, MyChelle Incredible Pumpkin Peel detoxifies and clears my pores, leaving my face super smooth.”

On her guilty pleasure:
“Listening to '90s music - especially T.L.C. Also, Beyonce when she was in Destiny’s Child and Fiona Apple.”

On the business of fashion:
“The fashion industry always wants something else out of you and you can decide if you want to fall into that or maintain your morals and stay true to yourself. I always think about what the people from my hometown would think of some of my shoots.”

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lindsey-wixson/lindsey-wixson-covers-flare-september-2012-697230

Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson Emmanuelle Chriqui Emmanuelle Vaugier

0 comments:

Post a Comment