Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 July 2012

Info Post
NOTE: This is different than the posts we have on this blog because instead of the critics opinion this is my opinion. This time it is The Amazing Spider-Man.
Spider Man is one of my least favorite superheroes so I was skeptic to see this. I saw it anyway and I have to say the movie is not that bad. The acting is regular acting you would see in every movie but I felt that Dennis Leary and Martin Sheen's performances were the best. The biggest complaint I have is that The Amazing Spider Man starts so slow and then after 45 minutes you are like "THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER. OMG OMG OMG OMG OM-" and then it ends. The last complaint I have is that The Lizard CGI in the movie looks horrible and not in a good way. The rest of the movie is good but I feel like if you are going to reboot the Spider Man franchise it has to be a little better than this.
Overall The Amazing Spider-Man is getting a 7.0 from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment